When power is interrupted and your facility goes down, the revenue loss can be staggering. In times of disaster, it’s particularly crucial when first responders and citizens in crisis need to communicate or a municipality needs emergency power to support basic operations for a community. By installing a power generation solution at your facility, the uptime your customers and the public expect will continue uninterrupted, regardless of a utility’s ability or inability to supply service.
Power South can provide you with a standard generator package or custom design a system to fit your specific needs. Unlike our competitors, Power South offers a complete Power Systems Package including installation services, which allows you the convenience of keeping all aspects of your equipment purchase cost effective and simple.
Power South offers standby generators from 20kw to 2,500kw in many different fuel configurations. We provide automatic transfer switches from 70-2000 amps in a variety of voltages.
Prime,Standby or portable Power South can cover all of you generator needs.
Our Engine Generator Set Standard Features
- Mainline Circuit Breaker Mounted and Wired
- Standard Battery(s) / Battery Rack(s) / Battery Cables
- Battery Charger 12V 6A or 24V 5A Mounted and Wired
- Block Heater Tank Type Mounted and Wired w/ Isolation Valves
- Formed or Structural Steel Base
- Unit Lifting Brackets (350 - 2500kWe) QTY 4
- Radiator Duct Flange (OPU) \
- Critical Grade Silencer Mounted
- Oil and Antifreeze (Oil Drain Extension Plumbed To Base)
- Owners Manual (1)
- Flexible Fuel Connector(s)
- Vibration Mounts: Pad Type on All Models
- Standard Factory Test Performed
- Finish Painted White or Tan (Specify Color When Ordering)
- Two (2) Year / 2000 Hour Standby Limited Warranty
Digital Control Panel
- Vibe Mounted in NEMA 1 Enclosure
- Meets NFPA 110-Level 1
- UL Listed and CSA Approved
- Brushless Single Bearing
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- 130oC/27oC Temp Rise